Actimove® GenuMotion is an anatomically shaped knee support featuring 3D knitting technology and award-winning Helix design for gradient medical compression, providing stability through stays, and integrated pressure pad to help pain relief. Helps pain relief, as the support offers stability through the anatomical shape and the 3D flat knitted structure, providing gradient medical compression and a secure fit. Contributes to pain relief and healing by reducing edema, through targeted pressure and an intermittent massage effect thanks to the anatomically shaped circular pressure pad. For more wearing comfort especially designed soft, smooth Motion-Comfort-Zone that helps to prevent wrinkling in the popliteal area. Anti-slip for pressure-reduced distal and proximal cuffs without an elastic band preventing constriction. Added stabilization with great mobility thanks to the lateral spiral stays.
- Skin-friendly and breathable 3D knit using OEKO-TEX® certified combination of yarn materials.
- Seamless look thanks to the fusion technology used for the integration of the pressure pad and stays.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Easy to clean for better hygiene, machine washable at 30 °C / 85 °F gentle wash cycle.
The product is intended for knee support.
Fields of application include:
– Chondromalacia with or without recurrent joint swellings
– Posttraumatic irritations
– Postoperative use
– Minor instabilities of the knee joint
– Minor meniscal damages
– Fibromyalgia (tendomyopathia)