Try our compression capri for immediate relief from swelling caused by lymphedema, lipedema, edema and post-surgical recovery. Just like style 614, but longer length. A mild compression level of 15mmHg for relief from swelling in the trunk and abdomen. Provides just the right amount of support and comfort for long term wear and compliance. Can be layered with stockings, wraps or bandages. For best results wear cotton underwear.
- Inseam for size 3X is 20 1/2″
- Sizes: XL+, 1X+, 2X+, 3X+, 4X+
- Provides compression for waist, hips, buttocks and thighs
- High performance nylon spandex with superior four way stretch, soft hand and friendly to skin
- Double layer of fabric for comfortable compression
- Hidden seams and no contact with skin
- UPF 50+ UV Protected
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
Fabric Content: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex high performance with high compression and durability. Latex Free.
Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment. For best results, wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. when washing the breast forms, remove the fiberfill first. The drain tube pouches can be washed attached to the band of the garment or separately, attached to each other.
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.