Slip into WearEase short compression capris, style 613, and feel immediate relief from swelling caused by lymphedema, lipedema, edema and post-surgical recovery. These Shorter Capris fit exactly like the Compression Capris, style 611, but are 6 inches shorter. Wear these every day and during physical activity. Comfortable and flattering and provides just the right amount of support for long term wear and compliance. Can be layered with bandages, wraps or stockings. For the best fit, wear with cotton underwear.
- 2″ wide soft waistband
- 19″ inseam
- Same great performance fabric used for all our shapewear
- Double layer of fabric for comfortable compression
- Hidden seams and no contact with skin
- 6 inches shorter than our Compression Capri, Style 611
- UPF 50+ UV Protected
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
- Provides compression for waist, abdomen, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs.
- Fabric Content: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex high performance with high compression and durability.
Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment. For best results, wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. when washing the breast forms, remove the fiberfill first. The drain tube pouches can be washed attached to the band of the garment or separately, attached to each other.
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.